BAME Recruitment is a Diversity and Inclusion Consultancy firm passionate about delivering diverse recruitment and consultancy processes for recruiting diverse candidates and growing talent within organisations. We pride ourselves in taking an unusual approach to attracting senior diverse candidates and look at the most effective ways to attract, recruit and retain senior talent. This is an exciting time for the organisation as we enter a growth stage of the organisation.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the same things that we all here at BAME Recruitment believe in that every candidate should be assessed on their merits, skills and abilities, and once hired they are working for a supportive and inclusive organisation.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be responsible for:
• Ensuring both candidates, clients and other external partners are treated equally and courteously.
• Providing flawless administration during the recruitment processes (including but not limited to advertising roles on job boards and the BAME Recruitment website, editing job descriptions and liaising with employers to create recruitment packs. During busy periods and in absence of team members, other task could include assisting with the creation of short and longlists).
• Creating, implementing and improving administration and recruitment processes and procedures.
• Maintaining, updating and suggesting improvements for the BAME Recruitment website and working with our out-of-house digital agency to achieve this.
• Managing, updating and creating engaging content written and visual content for BAME Recruitment’s social media channels.
• Managing all the social media channels and continuously increasing our network and communities.
• Overseeing the accurate storing of candidate’s details on to our ATS system and leading on improvement and implementation projects.
• Communicating system changes to the team, and new processes and procedures.
• Supporting the team administratively in responding to client enquiries and candidate applications during busy periods and in absence of team members scheduling of follow up interviews.
• Having a phenomenal eye for detail and take pride in the work you conduct for BAME Recruitment.
• Strong eye for design and being able to use your skills to update and design company documents.
• Endeavouring to improve processes and procedures to help us all deliver a world-class service to both candidates and clients.
• Building long-lasting and positive relationships with both candidates and clients to ensure that they always consider BAME Recruitment as their recruitment / consultancy partner of choice.
• Working with clients to understand their needs for recruitment.
• Creating and organising events to help position BAME Recruitment as industry leaders on diversity and inclusion recruitment and consultancy.
• A passion to learn more and develop within the world of recruitment and diversity.
• Conducting any other ad-hoc projects or activities.
• Ensure all processes at the pre-requisition phase including job descriptions are completed, approved and logged correctly.
• Produce Recruitment MI reports to allow the business to make the correct commercial hiring decisions.
The type of person we would love to hear from and see thrive at BAME Recruitment would be:
• Passionate about all people deserving an equal voice in their respective workplace, regardless of their background.
• Driven by social change and creating a fairer society for all.
• Someone who is competent and comfortable with a range of social media platforms to promote and respond professionally to posted job advertisements.
• Has an immaculate eye for detail and takes pride in their work.
• Enthusiastic and dedicated in understanding your role in helping to place high calibre candidates into exciting new careers and supporting clients to support these diverse hires when onboarded.
• Love creating engaging events that support the communities we serve.
• Passionate about delivering a world class customer service to clients and candidates.
• You need to have strong communication and interpersonal skills along with excellent attention to detail.
• Be able to prioritise your own workload and work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
• Strong administration experience and able to organise your work and time effectively.
• Previous experience in a very busy environment with ever changing workloads and priorities.
• Exceptional Microsoft, word, excel and powerpoint skills, especially diary scheduling using Outlook.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you could be passionate about and wish to join BAME Recruitment on the next step of our journey, please apply with your CV, a covering letter and your salary expectations here.
Would you like to be part of a hugely exciting organisation and help to drive the strategic agenda to have a positive im...Read More >
We're pleased to support our client, Stonewall with their recruitment for a Major Giving Manager. Stonewall was foun...Read More >
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for an Economist to join their team working in Central London. You will join t...Read More >
BAME Recruitment is a Diversity and Inclusion Consultancy firm passionate about delivering diverse recruitment and consu...Read More >